Good Times In First

Monday, July 30, 2012

Guilty Pleasure Linky Party

http://missashleysresourceroom.blogspot.com/2012/07/whats-your-guilty-pleasure-linky-party.html
1. Just like Ashley... The Real Housewives shows are my number one guilty pleasure! I know they are crazy but I feel like those gals are my crazy friends! In real life, I hate drama and confrontation. Maybe that is why I like it so much? LOL Plus, Andy Cohen is a hottie!

2. Diet Coke... I love it! I really do. HOWEVER, I am a recovering DC addict! I have been diet coke free for 3 weeks and four days. But who is counting right? haha I am trying to be healthier so I quit! I am too ashamed to admit how many I drank a day! Even though I am not drinking them now, just the thought of drinking one and feeling the burn down my throat makes me happy!

3. Target's Dollar Spot..... I don't know why I love just looking a pure junk but I do! I can walk away with nothing or 50 bucks worth of dollar deals and it makes me happy!

4. The worst one for sure.. I love watching Toddlers and Tiaras. (one of my kiddos got when hooked on it) I know it's watching BAD PARENTING at its finest but I just can't help myself! Same thing goes for Dance Moms! (see I do have a problem)

5. My newest is Maybooks. I have said goodbye to ugly notebooks for good! Check them out at www.maybooks.com
This is a pic of one of mine!
Now go link up!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta have some diet coke too!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on 3, 4, and 5! Have you seen Honey Boo Boo yet? Oh my goodness.... LOVE IT!
    Your blog is looking great!
    Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete