Good Times In First

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hi Ya'll!

I am so excited to finally start my blog! It has been harder than I thought to figure it all out! I decided to start my own blog after a few friends called me the "Blog Queen"! I have enjoyed reading many blogs over the past year. Now, it is time for me to join in... 

I will start my 13th year teaching first grade for the very district I student taught at! Time has flown by! I graduated from the University of Missisippi (Ole Miss) with both a bachelor's and Master's degree! I am a National Board Certified Teacher too! I absolutely LOVE first grade! I have been in an inclusion classroom for the past five years! This school year will be extra special for me because my daughter will be a firstie! I hope we share many first grade memories! In fact, she is going with me to start setting up my classroom this week! Fun times ahead!


Angela







 

1 comment:

  1. I teach a first grade inclusion room, too (although we call it a collab class), I am going into my 16th year, and my blog is only a month old - so it looks like we have a lot in common!
    Stop by sometime:)
    ~Nikki
    Teaching in Progress

    ReplyDelete