Good Times In First

Sunday, July 22, 2012


Linky Party!!!









1. I am a Bravo Junkie! I love to watch The Real Housewives of ..... Orange County, Beverly Hills, NYC, ATL, and New Jersey! I feel like they are part of my circle!

2. I have a total crush on Andy Cohen! Love Him!

3. I am a brand new blogger! I know blog is bare! :( I am trying to figure it out! I have been a blog stalker/junkie for about 2 years! I thought it was time to become one!

4. Every time I sing Karaoke... which isn't often my friends and I ALWAYS sing... You Don't Have to Call me Darlin Darlin...by David Allen Coe!

5. I love to dance.. especially to big haired cover bands! Whooop! Whoop!

6. I am against the use of ugly notebooks! I adore my May Books! Check them out!www.maybooks.com Here is ONE of mine....

7. I LOVE first grade with all my heart! This year will be extra special because my gal will be a firstie! This is us last year....


8. I graduate from Ole Miss! Hotty Toddy Go REBS!

9. I love the beach and would love to retire there one day!

10. I worked at Victoria's Secret in management during my first few years of teaching! I almost quit teaching to work there full time! So Glad I didn't! I've had  a great 12 years in First!

11. Now it is your turn! Go on.. head to Amy's and link up! Follow my blog before you do though.. I promise I'll get better! 

4 comments:

  1. 1st is my favorite grade! I'm your newest follower.

    ✣ Miss Nelson✣
    Miss Nelson’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is too cute! Thanks for linking up!

    I'm a BRAVO junkie too... LOVE It all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to retire to the beach some day also!!!

    I'm your newest follower. Hop on over to visit me.

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete